Welcome to Our Practice - We Are Accepting New Patients!
Welcome to Reston Sunrise Dentistry, Your Dentist in Reston, VA
Welcome! The dental professionals at Reston Sunrise Dentistry
We at Reston Sunrise Dentistry provide comprehensive dentistry for patients of all age ranges, from the young to the elderly. Our sedation dentistry is true, high-end sedation thanks to our anesthesiologist MD specialist, who works on the most difficult and special needs cases. We specialize in patients with special needs and fearful individuals to save time and eliminate dental trauma, and our office provides a safe and comfortable outpatient environment where you can sleep while we provide all comprehensive aspects of dentistry. We offer alternative dental sedation services such as high-end oral sedation, and we're able to mix different types of medication to get our patients to a deeper level of sedation that requires a higher training with certain certification to provide you the best sedation dentistry possible.
Our web site also provides you with background about our, staff, office hours, insurance policies, appointment procedures, maps, directions to our office in and other useful information. We know how hectic life can be and are committed to making our practice convenient and accessible. And we want you to feel confident that when you choose, you're working with doctors and other professionals who are qualified, experienced and caring.
- THE AREA LEADING CENTER FOR SEDATION, COSMETIC, & COMPREHENSIVE DENTISTRY FOR PATIENTS WITH DENTAL FEAR AND THE SPECIAL NEEDS POPULATION.
- We offer Nitrous Oxide “known as laughing gas“, the Pill, and IV sedation.
- Dr. Pham has a regionally recognized Board Certified Anesthesiologist on staff, who has administered over 14,000 cases of IV sedation for dental patients
- “knock you out completely and not remembering a thing” in a comfortable first class office environment, and not requiring a hospital setting.
- Sedation is a safe and effective way that helps patients to be completely relaxed, comfortable and pain-free during their dental visit.
- We are a unique practice that offer extended dental visits so we can take care of your teeth in one visit for people who don’t have time or have dental phobia
- We are committed to minimizing stress and pain to maximize our patient’s comfort through our advance “spa-like” dental office and highly trained staffs.
- Most patients feel no discomfort whatsoever during their treatment and feel surprisingly good afterwards.
- Headphone and music for your comfort.
- Variety of payment options available
- Quality, personalized care
- Don't be embarrassed any longer
- Help with dental anxiety
- Cosmetic dentistry for beautiful smiles
- Restorative dentistry to reclaim your natural smile
- Implant dentistry to restore missing teeth for better quality of life
- Rest assured that we're committed to the highest dental standard possible, Dr. Hanah Pham's amazing attention to detail and her high standards to reach individualized perfection will ensure the final result will be as best and long-lasting as possible
- We are your one-stop practice for all of your dental needs from start to finish where we listen and understand your needs, we help you budget and come up with a treatment plan keeping your comfort and quality care as our top priority
What Makes Us Different
At Reston Sunrise Dentistry with Dr. Hanah Pham and associates, we value you as a person with unique needs and goals for your new beautiful healthy smile. You are the one of the most important part of our team for your long term dental health success. We will work hard to act as your extended dental family. The way our office is set up is to allow personable care and treat you like family. Rest assure that we will follow your progress every step of the way from start to finish while you are under our care and join your dental family. Some patients have reported to us that they got lost in other larger offices set up that they never understood why they need a treatment or what to do next with the recommended treatment required. At Reston Sunrise Dentistry, we set ourselves apart by taking the time to give gentle reminders for pending treatment and to reinforce your dental health upkeep. We help you to understand your treatment options clearly so that fits within your dental budget and your goals for your teeth. We understand that each individual patient comes from a unique background, dental history, and budget, therefore Dr. Hanah Pham helps to tailor a treatment plan that will lead towards the success and compliance of your treatment.Please take a few moments to look through this site to get a better feel for Reston Sunrise Dentistry's capabilities and services. We also invite you to email or call our